Winter tires for urus with 23 inch wheels | LamborghiniChat
News

Winter tires for urus with 23 inch wheels

Discussion in 'Other' started by Napalambo, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Napalambo

Napalambo Rookie

Oct 24, 2020
    Full Name:
    Ken Ross
    Trying figure out what people are doing for a mud and snow tire on the urus, nothing heavy but we have a Tahoe house and I don’t think the summer tires would be wise - thoughts?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Todd Ketlinski

Nov 7, 2020
    Full Name:
    Todd R Ketlinski
    I was wondering the same thing, I have a home in Idaho and have been looking at the Pirelli Scorpions

4. Napalambo

Napalambo Rookie

Oct 24, 2020
    Full Name:
    Ken Ross
    I made a decision to purchase a set of 18" wheels with Pirelli Scorpion M&S tires, about 7k for everything installed with sensors, etc.. a little more expensive than I wanted to go, but I didnt want to always need to take a different car or worry if we had an incident, it could have been prevented.

5. Drjazzsk

Drjazzsk Rookie

Oct 11, 2020
    I believe Lambo now sells a set of 22" winter tires/rims for the Urus. And also a 21" set with an option for 21" snow chains. Now what I can't find anywhere is anything that fits the 23" wheels other than Pirrelli p zero. Hopefully someone has found something that works.

6. Napalambo

Napalambo Rookie

Oct 24, 2020
    Full Name:
    Ken Ross
    I mis-spoke earlier, I bought a set of 22” rims with Pirelli Scorpions for this winter, they look pretty good (not as good as the 23’s) but seem to be as close as can be to normal. A little less rim for sure, but a little more tire to fill the wheel well. Thanks everyone for your input. Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. DiscoDavis

DiscoDavis Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2020
    Full Name:
    Paige Davis
    I also ordered a set of the 22" rims and winter tires - I think it's very clever that the rims look like snowflakes ;) So far, nobody makes a 23" mud/snow/all season tire. So a tire swap in November to the 22's and then back to 23's in April for me!