Thoughts on this Murci Roadster | LamborghiniChat
News

Thoughts on this Murci Roadster

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by drjohngober, Oct 28, 2012.

1. drjohngober

drjohngober Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Cville and Gbury Tex
    Full Name:
    Dr.John Gober
  2. Jetfire

Jetfire Karting

Oct 23, 2009
    Dallas San Diego
    Looks clean! I like the interior with the cream inserts, will be easier to keep clean than if it was on the panels, dash, center console, etc. I do not believe there is a hard top...you will probably just keep the top off all the time

3. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer Formula 3

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    I have no personal experience with this hardtop, but I have read a positive review on another forum. One of the guys over there bought the 2pc hardtop. They also offer a 4pc hardtop/targa top.

http://exoticcomposites.com/

4. Bas Jaski

Bas Jaski Rookie

Mar 24, 2008
    Portugal
    Full Name:
    Bas
    A Murcielago roadster with the top of has to be one of the most fantastic recent designs....

5. *fill-up*

*fill-up* Rookie

Mar 11, 2011
    Orland Park, IL
    Full Name:
    Phillip K
    If this is the car I am thinking off, it sold at auction a week or two ago for around $140k, some Rolls Royce dealership was selling it.

And if it was this one, it had said there was previous paint work on one of the doors

6. ChipG

ChipG Rookie

May 26, 2011
    I found a 2006 Silver Roadster that just sold in TX for $140k, is that what your thinking of?:

09/26/12 TX HOBBY Regular $140,000 16,311 Avg Silver NON N No

7. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Rookie

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    John, I just bought basically the same exact car...Mine has the original radio and black carpet instead of Red, but everything else is identical...colors, options... The top isn't that hard once you put it on a couple times, and get the hang of it... and I drove with it on at about 110mph with no problem or worries.... Having said that, there is NO reason to drive this with the top up....if its not a nice enough day, it stays in the garage!!.....see my profile picture..

8. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    #8 Wolfgang, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. jollygood

jollygood Formula 3

Oct 24, 2005
    Full Name:
    jollygood

Looks terrible IMO.

10. Shark01

Shark01 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2005
    There is NOBODY who currently has a marketable hard top. There were a couple of offerings that turned out to be scams or failed products. This is a much discussed issue on other forums.

If I buy one, I'll design a top myself and get it laid up in CF.

This car looks fantastic, price is right too if it checks out.