Period Photos for a Lamborghini Countach Book Please . Full acknowledgement within the book . | LamborghiniChat
News

Period Photos for a Lamborghini Countach Book Please . Full acknowledgement within the book .

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Supercars' started by path, Sep 7, 2020.

1. path

path Rookie

Nov 8, 2008
    Full Name:
    path
    I am in the final stages of writing a book on the Lamborghini Countach , and am looking for copyright free period photographs of the Sant' Agata factory , the production line , the cars , and the key personnel involved in developing and building the Countach .

I would be very grateful for any such photographs that you may be able to provide .

I have owned Chassis 12399 since May 2001, and this has been a 49 year journey starting in 1971 when i first saw a photograph of the yellow prototype LP 500 in a magazine .

I am a Consultant Eye Surgeon based in the UK, but have written 2 motoring books thus far , one on the Lamborghini Murcielago and the other on the KTM X-BOW ( Please Google : 9781845849221 and 9781787114333 ) , and have always fully acknowledged any and all contributors within these books - and will do so again with the Countach book .

If you can help , please could you contact me on : countachbook@gmail.com

Thank you

Path

joe sackey likes this.