Countach - Market value 87 Countach | LamborghiniChat
News

Countach Market value 87 Countach

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Supercars' started by Chadbourn Bolles, Jul 28, 2022.

1. What is the market value of 87 FI Countach from hi to low
    Thanks

Chadbourn Bolles
    803 532 6257
    803 798 3044 cell

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. carbed or F.I.?

4. Not much guess work reg this, between BAT official sales records and Sackeys sales (probably also some private high $ kept secret in his organization) , pretty much sums it up, at least in the US.

5. #4 miurasv, Aug 5, 2022 at 7:55 AM
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2022 at 2:57 PM
    EMILIO likes this.
  6. Impossible to say aside from a random guess without specific details of the car and it's current status, if any car's market value is characterized by a huge range, it's the Countach.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Looking at hammer price I see one 1987 FI car sold in 2022. It sold for $572k. I see an 88 FI for as little $275k and a high of $600k this year. I thought there was a QV FI at a BAT auction for $850k? Seems to be a lot of variation.

Cheers Jim

9. as already said is difficult to say a value on countach without having the complete picture

really depends on conditions, colors, mileage, history, owners, euro conversion, books and tools...etc

from 400k$ to 800k$ may sound silly but it probably gives an idea of prices from a bad car with lots of things to be corrected to a superb one in desirable colors
    a complete restoration and looking for original parts is a lot of cash and time consuming

i have to say the QV F.I. cars went up a lot last 12 months

10. I'd say $300 - $600 is more realistic for a Fuelie, no matter what outlier results we have seen on BAT.

All Countachs have generally gone up the last 12 months, LP400S, LP500S, Downdrafts (consistently bringing over $1 million) and 25ths included.