Jalpa thread | Page 40 | LamborghiniChat
News

Jalpa thread

Discussion in 'V8 Lamborghinis' started by SVJTech, Nov 12, 2009.

1. duplicative response on another site:

You are referring to the "bravo" wheels vs the more common OZ Route 17" wheels right?

your question might arise from my recent transaction (which was excellent by the way).

I have the eurospares Bravo replicas, and the only tires (tyres) available are from you, and are the Michelin TB measuring

215 55 R15 fronts

295 40 R15 rears

I found somewhere on the interweb that the original tire (tyre) size for the Siloutte (where the bravo wheels originated) were

195/50 VR 15 fronts

285/40 VR 15 rears

but i can NOT confirm this, i just found it on the internet on a lamborghini site. I sent this information to you, and you confirmed those tires would NOT fit on my eurospares replicas.

for anyone reading this, Longstone is an excellent company with great product and strong knowledgeable customer service. Buy with confidence, no affiliation.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Hi

Thank you Sledge4.2

we do try to be knowledgable, but i have to say that is not always that easy with cars of such low volumes as the Jalpa.

This is what i have found out about 16" wheels

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

That is pretty easy

205/55 R 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ P7 N4 - 205/55 x 16 Tyres (longstonetyres.co.uk)

225/50 R 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ P7 N4 - 225/50 x 16 Tyres (longstonetyres.co.uk)

However it is these 15"! wheels that seem odd. Are 15" wheels on earlier cars? and are they wider rims?

would these fit?

205/50 R 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ P7 - 205/50 x 15 Tyres (longstonetyres.co.uk)

&

285/40 R 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ P7 - 285/40 x 15 Tyres (longstonetyres.co.uk)