ITALIAN GATHERING 2019 Dublin Ohio | LamborghiniChat
News

ITALIAN GATHERING 2019 Dublin Ohio

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by lamboxx, Aug 3, 2019.

1. lamboxx

lamboxx Rookie

Aug 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Kevin Evans
    Does anyone have information on the Italian Gathering in Dublin Ohio - do you know if Valentino Balboni will be attending this year? I met him there last year and was wondering if he will be there this year.

2. ken qv

ken qv Formula 3

Oct 25, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ken Roberson
    I think a lot of people are looking forward/hoping for a 2021 countach birthday party from
    Evans but i havent heard anything about this years show.

3. lamboxx

lamboxx Rookie

Aug 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Kevin Evans
    I found some info on the show this weekend.
    The Sunday, September 1st event welcomes Italian motor vehicles and motorbikes of all vintages to the Wendy's International Corporate Grounds at One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, OH 43017 from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Automobiles such as Alfa Romeo, De Tomaso, Ferrari, Fiat, Lancia, Lamborghini, Maserati, Pantera and others will be on display as well as Italian scooters and motorcycles.
    ** Admission for spectators is free, spectator parking is $10.00 per car.

** Popular choice awards given according to classes.

** Show will be held rain or shine. (in case of rain, show will be in the paved parking lot)

4. lamboxx

lamboxx Rookie

Aug 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Kevin Evans
    I recently talked with Mr Evans and some of the people that help out with the Italian Gathering and there was some interest in doing another Coutach reunion. The last one was amazing!