Huracan Aero kit fitting | LamborghiniChat
News

Huracan Aero kit fitting

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Andrew smith, May 11, 2019.

1. Andrew smith

Andrew smith Rookie

May 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    Andrew smith
    Hi I have a new huracan registered 1 st March 2019 with a black aero kit fitted by the dealer very poorly indeed with cracks and rusting steel bolts and fixings,the dealer did take the car back for two weeks to replace however they bodge repaired the cracks and used filler and then filled the gaps between the car and the kit with some sort of silicon type mastic with a finger finish similar sort of finish you get sometimes around a window frame on a house or bathroom shower,I have complained obviously again since the 1 st of March but not got any further as yet,forgot to mention the black bolts that held the kit on are black to match the black aero kit however they decided to change these bolts to silver or chrome,they must be expensive asswell as they only changed half of them and left the other half black, I know you couldn’t make this up but it’s true.Did tell the dealer and Lamborgihini and resolver that sort the issue out and I wouldn’t complain on social media but that was ignored so as it’s coming 11 weeks old now thought that was long enough,would just like to inform anyone if there deciding to get an aero kit fitted be careful what dealership fits this and is it worth having something done that’s not done at the factory,now I have to say the car itself I love and can’t fault in anyway but the service and the wrong fitting of the kit is very poor,any advice or has anyone else had an issue with this kit or fitting.I will keep posting the outcome of this if they don’t try delete my corespondance thanks everyon