Countach Tool Kit Thread | Page 11 | LamborghiniChat
News

Countach Tool Kit Thread

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Supercars' started by Rossocorsa1, Oct 27, 2019.

1. #251 Rossocorsa1, Mar 19, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    Kit included with this car:

https://www.marshallgoldmanoh.com/used-vehicle-1988-lamborghini-countach-c-1142/?utm_source=Marshall+Goldman&utm_campaign=1e94ec8cc3-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_10_08_01_18_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d859a8df6b-1e94ec8cc3-8391641

Typical observation in a 88.5 kit - the sole yellow translucent screwdriver (both screwdrivers in yellow translucent became the norm in anniversario kits). Not so common, the rare inclusion of a 18mm spanner with the more common 17mm spanner and the very typical 19mm. Interesting to see the rare green bottom bulb and fuse container (instead of the more often seen yellow). Also not included are the commonly missing leather working gloves (the most elusive of tool kit pieces). The spark plug swivel spanner (one of the most common pieces in a kit) is also missing.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Spyder-Man likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. This kit is available for sale. I can’t say it’s a great piece but there are elements that are correct. Hard to tell what’s original and what isn’t. Missing the correct bulb/fuse pot, gloves, spark plug spanner, etc. I’m guessing that it originally came from a 5000S. Anyhow, I’m happy to connect anyone interested with the seller. I have no affiliation.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. This 25th Anniversario kit included with this car:

https://www.tomhartley.com/used-car-details/used-lamborghini-countach-25th-anniversary-coupe-black-manual-petrol/id-3474/

Apologies for the screen a hot quality. Interesting to note, I think one can have a fairly high degree of confidence that this kit is precisely as it came from the factory. Though, note the black screw driver (which I’ve never seen in any Countach kit), and the lack of a bulb/fuse pot (though I’m guessing it’s somewhere).

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Tu160bomber likes this.