Countach, the ultimate supercar | Page 1131 | LamborghiniChat
News

Countach, the ultimate supercar

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Supercars' started by joe sackey, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Type in 'emergency auto hammer', I recommend one in the glovebox.

Best of all it is actually driven in the manner that it was intended for.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Thats fantastic. Enjoy

4. EMILIO, mt_jt, EarlyCat and 2 others like this.
  5. Image Unavailable, Please Login Also had ELA12691 at our event this past year. The red interior was stunning with the black. Any idea how many black / red cars were made?

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. Looks bleu to me. But guess lighting conditions. Gear knob not looking original and have to replace the radio for a period piece. Front right tyre looks low, could do with some air. Few things to sort it out imho but a nice looking car!

8. This Gear Lever Knob is what you get from the Factory as replacement, looks ultra ugly - a shame what the factory provides!

9. To remove this ad click here.

10. That IS REALLY nasty !

11. i saw the car with a friend some time ago
    it is not great and not terrible
    yes, few things need to be sorted out and some things missing (i think no books, pouche, etc...) but it is doable
    color is still blue and if good running (not driven or started it) it is not a bad car

Spyder-Man likes this.
  12. joe sackey likes this.
  13. EarlyCat likes this.
  14. Not all cars built 1988 had the 88.5 sideskirts obviously...

Palm Event likes this.
  15. The Giallo QV is likely a 1987 pre-side-skirts build car, in the other 2 images, if you look closely you can see side-skirts on the white cars.

Palm Event likes this.
  16. Palm Event and Spyder-Man like this.
  17. I realize that, but they were built in 1987. I think Joe clarified, they are there, I just don't see them. I was just curious, don't mean to take away from the awesomeness of the pictures! Just really cool to see them building the cars.

18. Looks like an unidentified one yet, otoh should not be too complicate since not many 5l went to Sweden.

19. That’s where they should stay.

joe sackey and Ellagirl like this.