Countach QV FI Thread | Page 75 | LamborghiniChat
News

Countach QV FI Thread

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Supercars' started by johnhoughtaling, Nov 2, 2017.

1. topcarbon

topcarbon Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2006
    Scottsdale Arizona/ Mexico
    Full Name:
    jason
    so clean i would NOT want to get it dirty.......but then I would

2. Ellagirl

Ellagirl Formula 3

Aug 20, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Nils johnsen
    Purposeful and beautiful, functional. thanks for posting. The 12 runner casting is so fitting for the Countach. Can not wait to get a road report.

3. blown daytona

blown daytona Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2008
    maryland
    Beautiful Work !!!

4. Ellagirl

Ellagirl Formula 3

Aug 20, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Nils johnsen
    I think Matts car will be at the Petersens museums new super car ,history display. For the next 8 months or so. Sounds interesting, if in LA, i will for sure check it out. Did bring my daughter and her siblings there a few years back,(we have family and friends in SanClemente) its an amazing museum, at the time their special was 30-40 s couch build such as Bugatti Talbot Duesenberg and their likes. Good time. Also once in San Clemente/ Laguna. Their private beach club really made made hitting the beach and parking combo really pleasant.

5. joe sackey

joe sackey Three Time F1 World Champ

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Flashback - Legendary Chrysler Corporation Chairman Lee Iacocca shows off the American version of the Countach QV, behind him is Chrysler Motors Chairman Gerald Greenwald.

Nuova Automobili Lamborghini SpA's production of a fully USA EPA & DOT compliant Countach commencing in 1986 made the Italian car company attractive to Chrysler, who made an offer to purchase it the following year. Image by Robert Kozloff, April 27 1987, Highland, Michigan.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 Formula Junior

May 14, 2017
    Interesting. I’m guessing that not many FI cars came without wings, given their popularity, particularly in the US.

7. joe sackey

joe sackey Three Time F1 World Champ

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Correct, wings were mounted outside the factory as they were an unofficial item, and the USA Fuelies were fitted with what has become known over the years as the small wing, this is the unit with more upright supports and a smaller wing plane.

Image Unavailable, Please Login