Countach Class At Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance | LamborghiniChat
News

Countach Class At Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Supercars' started by Rossocorsa1, Apr 15, 2021.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. Awesome! Can't wait to see it. Will your car be there?

3. Will the Mimran be there?

4. Now that Pebble Beach have actually announced this, I'll tell the International Man of Mystery, perhaps he'll file a flight plan!

5. To remove this ad click here.

6. Lol, duly noted. Well, hope to see you there again...drinks on me!

7. Whoops, I thought you were speaking of Patrick Mimran, he's the International Man of Mystery, not me!

I've asked him if he can attend.

As for his car, I am advised that the lineup is to be announced at a later date so I cannot comment publicly at this time.

Spyder-Man likes this.
  8. Excellent!!

9. https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/the-countach-is-getting-a-50th-birthday-party-at-car-cultures-most-famous-golf-course/

“The Countach is the very embodiment of a supercar, the ultimate consecration to the gods of automotive excess, and that’s what makes it great”

By the way I'd be remiss without publicly thanking Rossocorsa1 for his tireless efforts to make this a reality, let's remember, all Countach owners benefit from the cars being center stage at PB, and as with all good things that happen, it takes persistent work by certain individuals to make it a reality. He won't be able to buy himself a drink at Pebble.

10. To remove this ad click here.

11. Joe - thank you for your kind post. Like most of us, the Countach for me was a dream since I was a boy. Also, anyone that knows me, knows my passion for concours competition, and Pebble Beach is the greatest of them all. I’m thrilled that the management at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance shared the belief that the Countach’s 50th should be celebrated. It will certainly be a special occasion for anyone who loves these incredible machines.

jb21, joe sackey and Spyder-Man like this.
  12. Hear, hear.

13. your car will be amazing, did you also do a complete engine tear down?bottom end inkl?

14. #13 Rossocorsa1, Apr 27, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    The engine is getting a total cosmetic restoration, so it will look new. Fortunately, it had a complete mechanical restoration in 2017 at the factory works.

Tu160bomber, Ellagirl and Spyder-Man like this.